There has been a major shift in your life, be it the passing of a loved one or the birth of a child, and you want to acknowledge and/or celebrate this with a personal ceremony. Traditionally these shifts were celebrated within the context of a particular faith. However, this can feel restrictive in the personal touches and input you want to have.
What I offer can be the answer to your search:
- A full range of personal ceremonies that reflect your style, your values and your life.
- (Almost) complete freedom in choosing your day, time and place.
- Creative involvement to make sure you get what you want.
- A non-judgmental and open-minded approach to your unique situation and your wishes.
- Spiritual companionship to guide you through the process.
Where do we even begin to start thanking you for the most incredible, warmest and most special of wedding ceremonies. You out-passed any and all hopes we had for our ceremony. It was so moving, so special and so genuine. Ruairi and I felt that every word you spoke was imbued with sincerity and love. Thank you so much. Eimear and Ruairi.